Every home needs a good brand vacuum cleaner as it reduces the effort as compared to cleaning manually. The best part is that the vacuum cleaner has several versions for cleaning cars, sofas, wood and other surfaces. It helps collect dust, debris that can cause allergies and irritants, resulting in breathable indoor and car environments.
This handheld device makes cleaning tasks even faster and easier. Since a vacuum cleaner is a device, it requires proper care and maintenance, but only experts can provide such services.
The company from which you are getting the product can understand your complaint very well. So, you should contact directly to company’s agent, mail them or register your complaint regarding the vacuum cleaner on the complaint email id. Here we have brought information for people using Agaro Vacuum Cleaners.
The company work with some of the best agents to ensure that everyone’s complaints are heard and every question related to their product will be answered. Those who are unable to find the complaint email id or customer care contact number can check the given information.
How to Contact Agaro Agents to fix problems regarding Vacuum Cleaner?
If the suction power of your vacuum cleaner has decreased, has stopped running or there is any other problem, then you can call on the number given below.
- Agaro Customer Care – 9821486487
This is an official number to contact agaro agents directly.
Alternatively, you can contact them through this website, https://www.agarolifestyle.com/contact. The page asks you to leave a note by mentioning some information, such as your Name, Email, Phone Number, and what’s on your mind. The agents will get back to you quickly as possible.
How to drop a Complaint regarding a Vacuum Cleaner on Agaro Website?
To register a complaint regarding your vacuum cleaner, you must follow the given steps:
- First of all, open the official website of Agaro, which is https://www.agarolifestyle.com/about-us
- Scroll down to reach the Consumer Option.
- Here you need to click on the Service Requisition.
- After clicking, the product complaint form will display on your screen.
- Here you need to fill in the details, such as Date of the Filling Form, Customer Name, Phone Number, Item Number; the Complaint is Regarding, Address, Pin Code, Warranty Number, etc.
- Click on the send option to drop your complaint.
Hopefully, the above information will help you in fixing the problems found with your vacuum cleaner.
Other Brands Customer Care Details: