In this article we have briefly described about the top options for best vacuum cleaner for home use in India. Check the complete details about every single vacuum models with their pros and cons.
Despite the simplest design, easy to use functionality and superfast working speed, a vacuum cleaner is a lot more than just a cleaning machine. In recent years, more people are adopting the culture of cleaning dust from their homes and offices with the help of a powerful vacuum cleaner.
We have been watching many western countries’ TV shows and cartoons, where a vacuum cleaner seems like a common household appliance. But in India, the percentage of the user is not even a fraction while the vacuum cleaner price in India is not much expensive. It brings the first question, why do people in western countries prefer vacuum cleaners more than brooms? Might be the carpet or wooden flooring? Not exactly.
A vacuum cleaner is capable of getting rid of every dust particle and it removes dust from the surface. The effectiveness in cleaning is the primary reason which makes it a highly reliable appliance over the other options. There are many more reasons else than effectiveness only.
Here, we are back with a complete guide about the reasons to buy, different types, what to consider during the purchase and the top ten best vacuum cleaners for home that you can currently buy in India. We have also added a detailed buying guide to help you understand what parameters matter the most.
|Our Top 3 Picks|
|#1 Philips PowerPro FC9352 Vacuum Cleaner||#2 ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 950 Robotic Vacuum||#3 Inalsa Micro WD10 Vacuum Cleaner|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Without wasting any more time, grab a cup of chai or coffee and get started with this detailed journey of vacuum cleaners –
Different Types of Vacuum Cleaner and Their Uses
A vacuum Cleaner is essentially used for homes, offices and car cleaning. This innovative machine helps you to keep your home and workplace hygienic and allergies free so that you can get rid of harmful bacteria and dust. For house cleaning, there is a wide range of varieties available in the market. Vacuum cleaners can be used for different purposes, from cleaning the car interior to the floor in your house. Based on the different needs, there are specific types available in the vacuum cleaners to choose from. Currently, there are seven types of vacuum cleaners available in the Indian market –
1. Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The canister vacuum is responsible for cleaning those areas that are relatively smaller and difficult to reach for cleaning purposes. For instance, under desks and furniture, most of the time, canister vacuums are used. One of the most prominent features of such a vacuum is that it contains wheels that help move from one place to another. Such type of things is responsible for making things accessible and convenient for users. Moreover, compared to other vacuum types, it is quite the fastest means for cleaning surfaces.
- The activated filter in the canister is relatively larger because of the installation of wheels under a vacuum. It helps to distribute the weight of the vacuum and makes it more convenient. The motor use in such type is relatively more extensive that is responsible for supporting larger filters.
- It is the fastest means of cleaning the surface because, as compared to another vacuum, its suction and floor it is better. These features help to make the machine pretty easier to handle by people.
- The accessories and tools options that are available for the canister are pretty good in a number. That contains small brush tools, dry floor tools, carpet tools, and many more. That makes the process of cleaning quite efficient.
- The storage area in a canister vacuum is relatively less than upright, which makes vacuuming a challenge.
- The motor inserted in the canister is weak that makes the process quite noisy.
2. Deep Cleaner or Carpet Cleaner
It is the best category of vacuum that helps to deep clean the carpet and helps to deteriorate it perfectly. Such a type of option is better for those with pets in their home and sit here regularly. That makes it necessary to clean your carpet from time to time. These areas need to be vacuumed now and then, but it requires a little bit of extra work, which needs to be done once or twice a week. It is beneficial to reduce dirt present on the surface and helps to show the bright colour of that particular carpet.
- It helps reduce the level of dirt, dust, and illusions that cause issues related to respiratory that may cause severe damage to the body.
- People who are working at the office face problems related to cleaning. But using the deep cleaner vacuum helps to make the place more present table.
- The deep cleaner helps to remove stains that are available on the carpet and appear bad on it. But it helps to clean all the steam, especially in rooms, lunch areas and desks.
- Deeper cleaning is not available if you are using the cleaner as it only cleans the top part of the Fibers carpet.
- The bottom area of the carpet remains accumulated with the dirt and with cleaning solutions as it does not deep clean.
3. Upright Vacuum Cleaner
One of the most common types of vacuum is known as the upright vacuum cleaner. It is a more convenient form to use for cleaning purposes as it consists of a motor located in the body itself. People do not need to rely on the barrel or cylinder behind. It works through vibrations as it consists of a brush roll available at the front of the machine, which helps remove all the dust available on the surface. Another type of model also consists of a double motor, which is essential for deep cleaning.
- The upright vacuum is easy to carry as there is no need for an individual to drag a vacuum for your convenience. Furthermore, it consists of the wheel, making it quite easier to move from one place to another.
- It never causes issues related to the back and helps a person do complete vacuuming without leaning too much. It’s because its part for moving is quite large at that helps to make things smoother.
- An upright vacuum is bent to consume larger space as it is heavier as well as considerable in size.
- It can be stated that it is not convenient for cleaning dirt that is available in places like under furniture, stairs, etc.
4. Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The handheld vacuum has made the life of millions of people comfortable by providing them with significant features: practicality and portability. The machine has developed in a way that is responsible for cleaning quickly and for such features it has gained enormous popularity. The device is pretty smaller that helps to maintain readily, and can be shifted from one place to another. The area filled with particles of dust and pollutants can be removed by using a handheld vacuum. Its maintenance is quite more manageable, and the device is lightweight.
- The vacuum comes with a tremendous number of options that make the disease and quite spot-on. In addition, these tools are helpful to sort things efficiently.
- The vacuum is responsible for carrying all the debris which is randomly spread on the surface. Along with it, it carries dirt from car interiors, furniture, stairs, and many more.
- The filters used in handheld vacuum cleaners or reusable that means they can be washed anytime and reused. That means the maintenance cost of such type of vacuum cleaner is zero.
- The floor known as hardwood cannot be immaculate if you are using a handheld vacuum. Therefore, it makes the floor cleaning inefficient.
- The vacuum is not automatic that means you have to plug it in for taking it into use. That means it cannot be used in the car.
5. Sweeper or Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The sweeper is a type of vacuum available in a distinct shape, size, and style. It is entirely different from an electric vacuum as it does not work by using electricity at that particular time. It can easily be swept the dirt that is spread on the surface without even plugging it in. Besides that, it comes up with a set of tools that consist of rollers and gears that continuously rotate and clean all the dirt by containing it into the container. That means there is no need to look at Battery backup as it does not take electricity for running its motor and collecting all the debris is in the container.
- A sweeper vacuum can be considered since you do not require electricity that means an individual does not need to find a place where they can plugin.
- The device is quite affordable because its price is quite low. Moreover, most people recommend such type of option because it is easy to maintain and affordable.
- The device does not consist of several types of buttons that make an individual confused to operate. For The sake of the operating system, it is pretty easier to run. There are minimal buttons that offer start and stop.
- The size of the container is quite small and cannot remove all the dust particles and pollutants available in the surrounding.
- From customer reviews and research, it can be stated that the cleaning performance is not as good as the other types of vacuum.
6. Pet Vacuum Cleaner
The pets of the family members shed their hair everywhere. Therefore, it’s imperative to clean the part where they roam here and there. There is no particular area where your pet moves. That makes it very necessary to clean those areas spread by pet hair from space to space. For them, it’s elementary to buy a pet vacuum cleaner that removes all the hair available on the specific part and makes the place easy to set within few minutes. The bag inserted in such a type of machine is handy to provide help for removing all the hair available in a particular place.
- One of the best features of that vacuum cleaner is it comes with LED lights. The prominent use of such light will guide you about the areas that consist of the care of your pet.
- The device is introduced in a way that reaches narrow places that consist of dirt particles. For example, hair may be present that those sports that you may not recognize. But such a type of vacuum can quickly identify and clean the portion.
- Such a type of vacuum is not responsible for cleaning an area that is quite small. But, it is helpful to remove dirt particles, dust, and debris from your house’s considerable space.
- The devices consist of two features are known as hose and wand. Unfortunately, that makes the process of removing hair particles quite tricky.
- The pet vacuum cleaner requires maintenance as well as needs your concern to check out battery performance. After the heavy use of such a device 5 to 6 times, it demands recharge from you.
7. Robotic vacuum cleaner
One of the most suitable options for a vacuum cleaner is robotic. That does not require human interference at the time of cleaning the place where dirt is present. The computer system handles the whole process. The device automatically guesses everything required to clean, which is one of the most unique and exciting robotic vacuum cleaner features. There are several types of robotic vacuum cleaners, and they are entirely different in terms of features. It’s better to check out its weak and strong points and then go for the conclusion. It is a valuable device for cleaning dirt particles that is under furniture.
- It is a device which is very suitable for hard floors. That means it clean all the dirt, dust, and debris particles with pollutants available on such floors.
- The robotic vacuum cleaner works on a computer system that means it saves time for an individual. That makes it more approachable for a person because it makes their work relatively easier.
- Looking at the point of maintenance, then it is pretty fair able. The robotic vacuum cleaner demands weekly maintenance that can be handled by people readily.
- As compared to other models, it can be stated that the type of model is quite expensive.
- To clean a robotic vacuum cleaner consumes a person’s time because it is automatic and needs to be clean accurately.
- It is not best when it comes to clean carpets and soft floors. Along with it, it is not responsible for cleaning stairs.
Best Vacuum Cleaners To Buy in India
The Indian market is flooded with some stunning vacuum cleaner models. All the popular brands like Philips, Black and Decker, etc are offering great quality vacuum cleaners for an affordable price point. However, finalizing which is the best vacuum cleaner in India might seem difficult. So, here is our well-thought list of the top 10 best selling vacuum cleaners to buy in India.
1. Philips PowerPro FC9352 Vacuum Cleaner
Philips never stay behind to amaze us with their incredible lineup of home appliances. Coffee makers to powerful vacuum cleaners, Philips a leading brand due to the impressive build quality, reliable after-sale services, and mid-tier pricing. Thus, Philips PowerPro FC9352 vacuum cleaner will seem easy to rely on.
Starting with the design, this compact vacuum cleaner features bagless vacuum cleaning allowing you to clean your home effectively. Apart from design, this product is lightweight and its blue and transparent black finish look phenomenal to the eyes. The build quality and in-hand feel are premia to touch.
Philips is using Power cyclone 5 technology, which eliminates dust from the air and let it back into the room. The 9 m action radius along with 6 m cord length allows you to effectively clean an entire room within minutes. There is a 1900w motor with incredible suction power along with minimal 82db noise that gets the work done within minutes.
The tube offers an extension allowing you to stand straight while vacuuming to reduce back pain issues. From getting rid of dust to your favourite pet’s hairs, Philips got you covered in almost every single way.
What We Like –
- Eye-catchy appearance with such a phenomenal design.
- Bagless vacuum cleaning is convenient as well as eco-friendly.
- Noise is audible, but it is still competitively less annoying.
- Turbo brush to remove hairs, dust, dirt and other tiny particles easily.
What We Didn’t Like –
- Few customers have a complaint regarding variable speed functionality. It seems like the common feature you will be missing.
2. ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 950 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
To reduce the pain of vacuuming the home yourself and ensuring a clean house, ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 950 2-in-1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner might seem like the good to go choice among everyone. This robotic vacuum cleaner features smart AI to map out the vacuuming area and offering an excellent job.
This vacuum cleaner has sensors to learn about walls and fencings. When it approaches any wall, the sensors let it know when to take a turn. At the same time, it has a smart view and cameras to track down dust on the floor. It will clean the floor by using a small built-in broom to get the dirt near the vacuuming area and then pulling it inside.
There is a small container that collects all the dirt and debris effectively. There is a mini charging station, that you can install on the floor in any room. As the battery goes down, the robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically get to the station and start charging. In simple words, it is the most reliable option for convenient and effortless cleaning.
What We Like –
- Clean the floor like a charm in the whole house.
- There are no efforts required in cleaning except for emptying the container.
- Compact size allows cleaning under hard to reach areas.
- Smart design and can be connected to a smartphone through an app.
What We Didn’t Like –
- There are few limitations like this product can’t reach and clean corners.
3. Inalsa Micro WD10 Vacuum Cleaner
When it comes to affordable pricing and a great value for money deal, Inalsa Vacuum Cleaner might grab your attention with its functionality and pricing. This vacuum cleaner not only looks distinctive, but it also offers a reliable functionality to get the work done within minutes.
For the best experience, you are getting a quiet operation while vacuuming the room, car, office and such other places. This one is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner, which also offers great versatility. You can use this vacuum cleaner with the bag as well as without the bag. In simple words, this affordable vacuum cleaner is capable of doing so many things at once.
You can use this vacuum cleaner in reserve as a blower. Well, this many features for such a low price don’t seem authentic. But, it is. This vacuum cleaner has a 14KPA strong suction power, Safe buoy technology, Flexible and convenient and a lot more. Overall, it is a great deal to seize.
What We Like –
- Clean wet and dry areas with powerful suction.
- Lightweight design ensures better usability.
- There are four different cleaning tools included.
- Price is incredibly affordable as compared to the number of features.
What We Didn’t Like –
- Few complaints regarding the excessive noise while vacuuming wet areas.
4. Karcher WD 3 *EU Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Reliable wet and dry vacuum cleaner offers versatility, excellent functionality and such a great value for money. Thus, buying Karcher WD 3 *EU Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner seems like one of the best options among all other options available in the market. It is a well-designed vacuum cleaner, which can be used for office, home and other purposes.
The lightweight design of this vacuum cleaner provides you ease while moving inside the house while vacuuming. The powerful suction allows you to get rid of all the dirt and dust. One of the best things about this product is reserve functionality in which you can use the vacuum cleaner as a blower.
On the other hand, there is a powerful motor, which allows you to get rid of dust, dirt, water droplets and more. The only issue among buyers is the slightly extra noisy motor. Otherwise, everything is positive by the buyers.
What We Like –
- The build quality is excellent and it has a genuine feel on touch.
- You can use this vacuum cleaner in wet and dry mode.
- The blower function allows you to eliminate leaves from the garden.
- It has a capacity of 17 litres.
What We Didn’t Like –
- Few negative reviews regarding the noisy motor.
5. BLACK+DECKER WDBD15 15-Litre Vacuum Cleaner
BLACK+DECKER is a prominent brand in the market and they have a history of creating amazing home appliances and tools. Thus, the selection of this brand for your next purchase might seem less tricky due to the higher reputation. Well, BLACK+DECKER WDBD15 15-Litre is the most-selling vacuum cleaner to choose from.
This vacuum cleaner comes for a mid-tier price point and offers all the necessary features in one place. First of all, there are three different variants available in the same to allow you to choose the desired size from 15L, 20L and 30L respectively. This wet and dry vacuum cleaner also provide you with a huge convenience.
You can extend the tube and access areas at verticle height. There is no need of bending over. It can clean water, dust, dirt, small debris particles, carpets and a lot more. Putting this product in comparison with other options, there is no drawback at all.
What We Like –
- Vacuum dry as well as a wet zone with great ease.
- Compact size and genuine capacity to clean an entire house.
- Versatile functionality as you can use it for carpet, rooms, cars and other places.
- The HEPA filter is washable and provides you with excellent usability.
What We Didn’t Like –
- The after-sale services and the customer support network is currently weak in India.
6. AmazonBasics Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Amazon Basics is a well-known brand for its line-up of home appliances, computer accessories, garments and a lot more. Now, Amazon basics is a prominent brand and choosing their wet and dry vacuum cleaner will be an amazing option. This vacuum cleaner packs a wide range of necessary features in one place.
First of all, this vacuum cleaner has a powerful motor, which will work efficiently and noise-free. There are two different sizes available in this vacuum cleaner, 15 L and 21 L. For home use, this product is highly reliable. The filters will eliminate dust and debris from the air. The filtration of air through filters ensure that you get the best use.
You have to install the bag in this vacuum cleaner and it will be able to fill it without any problem. You can use blower mode and blow leaves effectively. The best part is, this vacuum cleaner has easy to use design, so you are capable of getting rid of dust and debris effectively.
What We Like –
- It has one of the easy to use designs with a simple interface.
- The build quality is genuine and it feels premium for the price point.
- It can be used as a vacuum cleaner as well as a blower.
- The motor is extremely powerful and highly reliable.
What We Didn’t Like –
- The after-sale services are slower than Amazon Basics.
- Few complaints regarding slow cleaning while removing slightly heavy dust particles.
7. Prestige Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Prestige might like a brand of kitchen appliances and pressure cook, but Prestige is increasing its range and exploring new segments into home appliances. Well, the prestige wet and dry vacuum cleaner is also a popular option and it is a reliable option for home, office and such other uses.
This vacuum cleaner has a genuine capacity of 15 L and it allows you to eradicate dust in a better manner. The first prominent feature of this vacuum cleaner is its extendable tube and easy to use design. The wheels make cleaning easier as you can move freely in the house and clean in a better manner.
These 360˚ wheels are perfect for great portability. On the other hand, the vacuum cleaner is lightweight so it will be offering the best use. You can use it for wet and dry purposes so you will be able to find great versatility with this product. If you are looking after the best in the class deal, then you can consider this product.
What We Like –
- The manufacturer is offering one year of warranty from the date of purchase.
- 360˚ wheels provide higher convenience with great portability.
- Auto cut float and accessories store is included in the vacuum cleaner.
- The product is internationally certified.
What We Didn’t Like –
- The suction might feel less power while using the same for more than a few minutes continuously.
8. KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner
Kent is offering some of the great quality home and kitchen appliances for a long time and now they have successfully dominated the handheld vacuum cleaner market. KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner is a beautiful looking handheld vacuum cleaner and it is a well-thought product with such a lightweight design.
If you take a close look at the design, build quality and functionality, there is no doubt that you will be impressed. You can clean walls, under the bed, carpet and almost any place using this vacuum cleaner. There is a HEPA filter installed, which eliminate dust and debris from the air and provide you with a clean environment.
Coming to the working factor, the Kent Zoom serious is astonishing and work perfectly for a wide range of job. Even though it is a wireless and low power vacuum cleaner, it is capable of removing dust and debris effectively. The multi-nozzle operation will offer you the best in class usability for a wide range of purposes.
What We Like –
- Offers the perfect usability for carpet, walls, spider nets, and more.
- Lightweight design with wireless functionality allows you excellent usability.
- The battery backup is excellent along with such a wide number of features.
- It has multi-nozzle operation to provide reliable use and effective vacuuming.
- The HEPA filters are washable and can be used several times.
What We Didn’t Like –
- The battery charging speed is slow and you would have to wait for many hours for a full charge.
- This vacuum cleaner can’t be used for wet vacuuming.
9. AGARO 33398 Rapid 1000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
No doubt that the selection of a less popular brand for the purchase of a vacuum cleaner might seem unauthentic, but if you are getting a ton of features with the excellent build quality, the deal is hard to ignore. Well, you can feel the same for AGARO 33398 Rapid 1000-Watt vacuum cleaner.
It is a well-made product with a wide range of features like 10-litre capacity, 6m long wire, HEPA filters, blower mode, 360° Swivel wheel for easy cleaning and more. The 1000 watt motor is capable of eradicating dust effectively and it is also very powerful for such low capacity vacuum cleaner.
If you consider the use type, this vacuum cleaner is suitable for dry as well as wet vacuuming at the same time. All the basic accessories along with an extendable hose are included with this purchase. So, the purchase of this vacuum cleaner is going to be easy among most of the buyers.
What We Like –
- 1000 W motor is extremely powerful in the suction of dust, dirt and water droplets.
- The portable and lightweight design provide the best use for home and office.
- You are getting a 360° Swivel wheel for easy cleaning with a 6m long wire.
- The manufacturer is backing this product with one year of warranty.
What We Didn’t Like –
- The capacity of 10 litres might feel insufficient for home use so you would have to frequently clean it.
- There are a few complaints regarding the excessive noise after using the vacuum cleaner for a longer period, thus it starts heating easily.
10. TIREWELL Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Tirewell is one of the trusted brand offer wide range of automotive products. The handheld vacuum cleaner presented by Tirewell allows you a better cleaning experience and transforming the cleaning methods. This product helps you clean tiny areas of your home. You can get rid of dust, debris, bacteria by using this vacuum cleaner.
The handheld Vacuum Cleaner is an outstanding combination of modern technology, design and effective solution. One of the major benefits of having this vacuum cleaner is that you can use it for both home and car interior cleaning. Also, it can be used for vacuuming your pet hair. Cleaning a pet’s hair can be annoying but this product makes your task effective.
Moreover, you can save your electricity bills by using this effective cleaning solution. Talking about its versatility, Handheld Vacuum Cleaner offers two different attachments which can be used for both wet and dry cleaning. This vacuum cleaner is specially designed for daily use. The built quality of this product is also very commendable to ensure durability, flexibility and portability. Infect, you can place it in very little space in your home.
What We Like –
- The Handheld Vacuum cleaner has good suction capacity.
- It is very convenient until extremely useful for regular use.
- The Company offers two different attachments in a single mode: wet and dry.
- Handheld Vacuum is a pocket-friendly product.
- You can slide it in even less space with ease.
What We Didn’t Like –
- It creates mild noise while working.
- You should read manufacture instructions before at first use.
⇒ Read This Also: Best Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaners In India
Top Reasons to Buy a Vacuum Cleaner for Home
Vacuum cleaners are perfect for cleaning home carpets, rugs, cushions and sitting places. This household appliance reduces your efforts and saves a lot of time, also offers effective ways of cleaning floors compared to the manual method of using a broom and mope.
Having a vacuum cleaner for home as well as for office is not only good to eliminate dust but also keeps your environment fresh. At present, various people follow the traditional cleaning method and do not know the benefits of the vacuum cleaner. Here are some of the common reasons to buy a vacuum cleaner for home:
» 1. Keeps you safe from diseases
The vacuum cleaner is a useful and innovative machine at the same time. It is designed to provide you with a safe and clean environment with better air quality. Impurities of air can cause various allergies and pathogens.
Common diseases like fever and flu occur due to poor hygiene and other issues. When you are using a vacuum cleaner, you can effectively eradicate plenty of diseases and it will serve you some of the greatest advantages in the long term. This is the major reason that you should be using a vacuum cleaner.
» 2. Reduce Allergy Issues
If you used brooms to clean the carpets and floors, the dust and dirt may push from one place to another; in return, various diseases like asthma and cold come with it. On the other hand, the vacuum cleaner is far better than that. Because it is equipped with cleaning filters that suck airborne pollutants, so the risk of having allergies may be reduced.
The vacuum is even suitable for those who have breathing problems. According to health experts, the chances of an asthma attack and allergic reaction can be reduced by using a vacuum cleaner for regular home cleaning.
» 3. Keeps your Family Health Excellent
As you create a hurdle for dirt, debris and dust in your home, you can stop the number of increasing pathogens, bacteria and microorganisms. Cleaning through a vacuum cleaner is not only safe for you but also your family members especially kids. It is safe for them to play at their own home freely without the risk of falling ill.
Family health is always important and you can ensure good health by reducing the dust, dirt and contaminating particles from the floor. When there is less dirt, you can breathe comfortably and the same applies to your family members also. In simple words, using a vacuum cleaner can help to ensure the good health of your family members.
» 4. Time and efforts Saver
The vacuum cleaner is very much compatible and versatile when compared to the traditional method of cleaning. They are secure as well as fast in working. You need not spend too much time and effort when cleaning your home areas.
Thus, they save you’re a lot of energy. Cleaning big houses with manual cleaning is not only difficult but also a lot of hard work. Whereas, the vacuum cleaner will allow you a great cleaning experience. Infect, with the manufactures card you can easily understand how to operate the vacuum cleaner.
» 5. Easy to Use
Because you have been using a broom and such other methods in the cleaning of the floor, you might be spending hours and it can create back pain issues. When you are going with the use of a vacuum cleaner, there are negligible chances of having any issues related to the back. The primary reason is effortless cleaning.
There is no need of bending over to clean the floor. You can stand straight and start cleaning your house as you did with the broom. However, there is no need to wipe the floor, when the incredible suction of vacuum cleaner will be doing the same work for you. So, it is easy to use the product with tons of advantages.
» 6. Offers a Great Versatility
From the cleaning of the bedroom to the kitchen, a vacuum cleaner will work perfectly everywhere. There are many times when you end up spilling some water, wheat flour, etc. You can eradicate those issues with only one purchase. Just after the purchase of a vacuum cleaner, the convenience of cleaning will be visible from the first day.
Turn on the vacuum cleaner and start cleaning the kitchen, bedroom, living room, sofas and walls with some specific types of vacuum cleaners. It will take less than a few hours to get rid of every issue and you will have a perfectly clean house.
» 7. Zero efforts with Robotics Vacuum Cleaner
There are some new types of vacuum cleaners available in the market, which offers automatic cleaning of your house. Turn on the vacuum cleaner and then let it map out the area to clean. It will take a few minutes for the first time and then, the small robotic vacuum cleaner will do the work for you.
The cleaning of the whole house will be done within few hours and it is the perfect way of ensuring a clean environment. These robotic vacuum cleaners have to charge docks or stations. The robot will automatically get to the charging dock and it will start charging.
How To Choose The Right Vacuum Cleaner For Home?
A vacuum cleaner helps in cleaning the floor and furniture. It saves your time and effort. Here are the most crucial aspects that every buyer must take into consideration before the purchase. let’s get started –
→ 1. Noise
Many types of design and function are available in vacuum cleaners. Every vacuum cleaner produces a different level of noise. Always choose a quiet and smooth vacuum cleaner as your needs. Higher noise production also consumes high energy, which leads to a decrease in the power saving rating. Thus, it affects your electric bill and causes noise pollution.
Nobody wants a machine at home that produces a lot of unwanted noise in their home. If you have children or elders in your home then this noise can irritate them. So, choose wisely a less noisy machine.
→ 2. Height of the user
The height of the user is a too important factor while choosing a vacuum cleaner. If the rod of the vacuum cleaner is small then it can make a bad back feel. So, choose a vacuum cleaner with a long rod. You can find the best size for you easily in the market.
Some vacuum cleaners come with an extra rod of 12 inches, that connects to the main rod and give you comfort while working with the vacuum cleaner. These types of vacuum cleaner’s models are a little bit costly but they also provide extra features.
→ 3. With or Without Bag
There are two main varieties are available in vacuum cleaners; with the bag or without the bag. Both are beneficial in their criteria. Bagless vacuum cleaners are easy to carry, transport and store while bagged vacuum cleaners are 9 to 11 times energy sufficient.
In the bagged vacuum cleaners, as the bag starts to fill the cleaning efficiency of the vacuum cleaner reduces. When it is filled with dust, you have to empty it or replace it with a new bag for further use. It is on you which type is the best for you.
→ 4. Suction pump heating
This is the most dominant issue in vacuum cleaners that it heated up very quickly. But if you buy a good vacuum cleaner, then it works for a long time without heating up. Longer running time increases the efficiency of the cleaning. If you buy a good vacuum cleaner then you can get up to 90 minutes of run time from the machine easily.
Using a heated vacuum cleaner is not energy efficient as well as not safe to use. So, take care while choosing a vacuum cleaner for you.
→ 5. Handheld or Stick vacuum cleaner
Handheld vacuum cleaners are used to clean closets, blinds, and car interiors. These are made for cleaning above the floor. You can also clean the windows and other small spills from this type of vacuum cleaner.
Stick vacuums are best for the cleaning of high traffic floors daily. If you have a multi-story home, then you should use a stick vacuum cleaner. Now there are handle is also available in new models of the stick vacuum cleaners, that helps in the cleaning of stairs and fans.
→ 6. Additional Equipment
Nowadays, vacuum cleaners have come with a lot of additional equipment for cleaning different types of places. Vacuum cleaners are not used only to clean the floors. These types of equipment are specifically for cleaning the glass, corners of the walls, sofa, bed and other things. Without these instruments, your vacuum cleaner will never be perfect.
Thus, always check that you are buying a vacuum cleaner with these types of equipment. You can easily find a vacuum cleaner with these features in the market.
→ 7. Pet hair feature
This is a feature for pet lovers. The normal vacuum cleaner is not friendly with pets. If the pet hair feature is in your vacuum cleaner, then it can clean pet hairs from the floor. A true pet-friendly vacuum cleaner helps in the cleaning of the furs from the sofa and the stairs.
Some other more advanced models have the rotating brush on the hose of the vacuum cleaner. By this, you can beat the fur and clean the seat of the car.
→ 8. Warranty
Make sure that the manufacturer is providing you with a warranty on the vacuum cleaner and its accessories. Check the duration of the warranty and after-sale services of the product. Most of the vacuum cleaner brands in the market offers their products at least 12 month warranty period.
Check in the warranty card that, what the warranty does and does not cover. Some times manufacturer provides a warranty only on the vacuum cleaner, other pieces of equipment are not covered. Many manufacturers provide an option to the customers to extend the warranty period of the product, this is helpful for some users.
After all, make sure that your vacuum cleaner manufacture has a separate department for the handling of the warranty concerns.
→ 9. Size of the vacuum cleaner
Canister vacuum cleaners are available from medium to large sizes in the market. These products have come with good suction power, thus it is best for cleaning of the floors, stairs and under furniture. The nose of these vacuum cleaners is generally thick that makes it difficult to clean the narrow corners.
Where small vacuum cleaners are easy to carry and comparatively less heavy. These vacuum cleaners can also reach the narrow corners of the room and clean them easily. But these small vacuum cleaners cannot clean the floor.
→ 10. Wired or wireless
Both wired and wireless vacuum cleaners are available in the market. But they are used for different works. Wired vacuum cleaners generally have extra suction capacity than wireless vacuum cleaners. Thus, wired vacuum cleaners are used to clean the floors and stairs.
While the wireless vacuum cleaner works on the battery thus have low suction power and cannot be used for the cleaning of the floors. These small vacuum cleaners are only used for the cleaning of the car seat and small sofa set.
So, choose the vacuum cleaner as your need of uses.
→ 11. Power consumption
Vacuum cleaners work with the help of a motor that is essential for the working of suction. Depending on the cleaning you need motors varies. A high power deep vacuum cleaner contains a motor with 1300 to 1800 watts. This type of vacuum cleaner consumes more energy but is used for deep cleaning.
You can also buy a vacuum cleaner with less power consumption, but it can only clean the sofa, bed or car seat etc. These small vacuum cleaners consume less energy as well as produce less noise.
→ 12. Right capacity
The capacity of the vacuum cleaner help in two ways. First, more the capacity of the duct bag, grater it can store the dust in it. In this case, you do not have to clean the bag every time. Second, larger the bag size gives a higher airflow that leads to the increased efficiency of the cleaning.
Most of the home use vacuum cleaners are starts from the 2 litres capacity and available up to 10-litre capacity. Canister vacuum cleaners have higher capacity while handheld vacuum cleaners have low capacity due to their small size.
→ 13. Single or dual cleaning support
Some special models of vacuum cleaners provide two types of cleaning support. First for the dry and second for the wet cleaning. These vacuum cleaners cover more area because there are two compartments in the storage bags, first for the collection of the dry dust and the second is for collecting the wet watery material.
If you want to clean both dry and wet material from the floor then you can buy this product. But if you give the priority to the compact and small design, then you should buy a vacuum cleaner with dry support. While most people use dry cleaning support.
→ 14. Single or dual motor
In the single motor vacuum cleaners, brush and vacuum both are created by a single motor in the vacuum cleaner. Single is classical technology and creates less power of suction.
The dual-motor is the latest technology of vacuum cleaners. In this, two motors are situated in the single vacuum cleaner. Both motors have a different role in the function of the vacuum cleaner. One motor is used for creating a vacuum and the second motor is for providing the brush. The two-motor for the brush and vacuum separately provides more power of the suction for cleaning the surface better.
→ 15. Filtration process
Every vacuum cleaner has come with more than two filters in it. But the question is which filter is used for filtering the air. There are many types of filters available like cartridge filter, cloth filter, foam filter, and disk filter. Make sure that your vacuum cleaner consists of at least two of these filters.
HEPA (high-efficiency particulate filter) is a very high-efficiency filter mainly used in the aseptic rooms of microbiology labs. But some high-quality vacuum cleaner contains HEPA. This filter can filter up to the 0.3-micrometre size of the particle.
→ 16. Check Customer’s Feedback
Before finalizing a purchase, always check what other think about the same product after their use. Checking previous buyer’s review will eliminate the issue of learning about traits and flaws. In most cases, the issues related to noise and suction power is easy to learn from the reviews section of a particular vacuum cleaner.
Frequently Asked Questions [People Also Ask] –
⇒ 1. What is the requirement of a vacuum to be explosion-proof?
The customer who is willing to buy a vacuum always tries to get their hands on the goods that are entirely safe for them for using purpose. A vacuum is a tool used regularly, and the vacuum cleaner must be explosion-proof. The various benefits of being vacuum explosion-proof are it is thoroughly earth grounded and does not consist of a paper filter. It also consists of antiseptic filters that add additional beneficial points for buying an appropriate vacuum.
⇒ 2. What are the primary comparisons that need to be made for buying a vacuum?
Several crucially vital points need to be taken care of before buying a vacuum. The first type of thing is how frequently do you want to use your vacuum. Another type of thing is which is vital to know the maintenance of the particular tone. That helps you to conclude how does it cost in total. Moreover, it’s essential to consider whether you want to control allergens from a vacuum or not. Finally, different types of accessories are available with the vacuum that clarify what type of vacuum is required.
⇒ 3. What is the primary use of hoses?
The hoses used in vacuum play an imperative role because it is convenient to that helps to remove dirt, dust, and debris from the area readily. It comes in different options when it comes to sizes. The shorter one is required to remove dirt from the area that is harder to reach whereas, and the longer one is used for removing dirt that is randomly spread on the surface. It is a cylindrical object that is attached to remove all the unnecessary particles on the surfaces.
⇒ 4. Our bagless vacuum is better than bagged?
There are mainly two types of vacuums that are available: bagless and bagged. Both of them come with different types of accessories, but in comparing both of them, it can be stated that a bagless vacuum is more beneficial compared to Bag. This is because it consists of numerous benefits as it is less expensive, eco-friendly, popular, easily replaced, and so on. Thus, such options are more valuable because Bag the vacuums require more Bag options. After all, the performance of earlier bags decreases with time. That means it requires regular maintenance.
⇒ 5. Are additional accessories crucial with a vacuum?
There is a particular type of accessories that come along with vacuum cleaners. For instance, the dust brush, bare floor brush, carpet tool, crevice tool, and so on. All the students that are mentioned above play a significant role in their purpose. For example, the dust brush helps remove particles that are randomly spread on the surfaces. In contrast, the crevice tool is helpful to clean dirt particles that are available in tighter portions. The main feature of the tool is that it comes with a narrow nozzle, which is efficient in cleaning difficult areas.
⇒ 6. What type of filtration is consider for buying a vacuum?
Several types of filters are required in a vacuum since these filters play an essential role in avoiding unnecessary airborne diseases as there is contaminated air that is passed at the time of storing dirt into the vacuum that causes various diseases. To avoid such a situation, the best filtration method used in a vacuum is known as a cartridge filter. This, however, is made from synthetic products that consist of form and are capable of capturing 3.0 microns.
⇒ 7. How does the size of the vacuum matter?
Honestly, the size of the vacuum matters a lot because it helps to conclude people whether it is accurate to buy a vacuum for their purpose or not. For example, sometimes people need vacuums of smaller sizes to remove dirt from those areas in which they find difficulties. While few people require a vacuum for those areas that require complete removal of dirt, your vacuum size must be more extensive. These specific criteria are essential to know for what purpose you require a vacuum to conclude which size is accurate for you.
⇒ 8. What type of vacuum is prominent for using it regularly?
Numerous vacuums play a crucial role if an individual uses them from time to time. The first type of vacuum is known as handheld, which plays a vital role in cleaning the places that are hard to reach. Another type of vacuum that can be considered for buying if you want to use it continuously is known as a canister; thus, it is powerful, just like a private cleaner. But, such a type of vacuum is expensive. Besides that, upright is also a sound option that is the most popular style of vacuum.
⇒ 9. What Are The Notions To Consider Before Buying Vacuum?
Looking at some notions before buying a vacuum is imperative. There are undoubtedly valuable features available in a vacuum and make things smoother for an individual to remove dirt. The first kind of thing is to look at whether the vacuum is bagless or not. It is also essential to look at stick features, whether it is cordless or coded with stick vacuums. Moreover, there are specific pros about considering upright vacuums that are even cost-effective.
Final Wrap Up
The vacuum cleaner is an electrical device whose primary purpose is to remove the dirt on the floor. Apart from this, it also helps to remove debris entirely dependent on the capacity of the vacuum how fast it can remove those dirt particles.
Moreover, some sound features are available of vacuum that causes suction and removes all the dirt collected into the dust bag. Therefore, such a device is very convenient for people responsible for making an individual’s work relatively smooth without doing hard work for cleaning the surface.
- Different Types of Vacuum Cleaner and Their Uses
- Best Vacuum Cleaners To Buy in India
- 1. Philips PowerPro FC9352 Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 950 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Inalsa Micro WD10 Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. Karcher WD 3 *EU Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. BLACK+DECKER WDBD15 15-Litre Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. AmazonBasics Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Prestige Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. KENT Zoom Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. AGARO 33398 Rapid 1000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. TIREWELL Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Top Reasons to Buy a Vacuum Cleaner for Home
- How To Choose The Right Vacuum Cleaner For Home?
- → 1. Noise
- → 2. Height of the user
- → 3. With or Without Bag
- → 4. Suction pump heating
- → 5. Handheld or Stick vacuum cleaner
- → 6. Additional Equipment
- → 7. Pet hair feature
- → 8. Warranty
- → 9. Size of the vacuum cleaner
- → 10. Wired or wireless
- → 11. Power consumption
- → 12. Right capacity
- → 13. Single or dual cleaning support
- → 14. Single or dual motor
- → 15. Filtration process
- → 16. Check Customer’s Feedback
- Frequently Asked Questions [People Also Ask] –
- ⇒ 1. What is the requirement of a vacuum to be explosion-proof?
- ⇒ 2. What are the primary comparisons that need to be made for buying a vacuum?
- ⇒ 3. What is the primary use of hoses?
- ⇒ 4. Our bagless vacuum is better than bagged?
- ⇒ 5. Are additional accessories crucial with a vacuum?
- ⇒ 6. What type of filtration is consider for buying a vacuum?
- ⇒ 7. How does the size of the vacuum matter?
- ⇒ 8. What type of vacuum is prominent for using it regularly?
- ⇒ 9. What Are The Notions To Consider Before Buying Vacuum?